Corporate – Mission Statements
Our client’s first choice for governance, risk, compliance; quality and information assurance needs.
The security and well being of our Client’s information and continuously improving the quality of the processes that support it.
BCRM’s security mission is to provide effective and efficient solutions to our Client’s governance, risk, compliance and security concerns.
- Client service – delivering superior services that are seen to be value for money;
- Excellence – to be the best;
- Innovation – to provide innovative solutions that meet our Client’s requirements ;
- Integrity – adhering to the professional code of conduct that we embrace, being fair and open;
- Loyalty – being loyal to our Clients in all of our dealings.
- Openness – listening to our Client, open to change, open communications between us;
- Respect – to respect our Client’s mission and seek to earn their respect by consistent delivery, respecting other suppliers retained by our Client;
- Responsiveness – to changing requirements as they evolve;
- Trust – building trust with our Client so they can fully disclose risks, problems, issues and business needs;
- be clear and transparent with the Client;
- be trustworthy, independent and objective;
- clearly define and agree the objectives and terms of any project, including remuneration, are agreed with the Client in advance. In any conflict, the duty to the Client prevails;
- consider a consultant’s cultural fit to the Client organisation and the needs of the broader project;
- continually develop Consultant’s expertise;
- deploy a Consultant for the life of the project or engagement, not just at the project initiation stage;
- ensure that all Consultants have the right skills and experience to help BCRM Clients;
- ensure that there is a clear focus on delivering sustainable value and the transfer of knowledge to Clients;
- offer unbiased and objective advice through our independent status (not being a vendor for any software or service provider),
- only accept work that they are qualified, and have the capacity, to undertake;
- propose the ‘best fit’ solution for a Client;
- put our Client’s interests first;
- select only the best Consultants;
- work objectively without being influenced by the Client’s surrounding working environment.
- work with the Client to achieve their business objectives with no hidden agendas,