BCRM has achieved the following Certifications
Quality Management – ISO9001: 2008
BCRM’s policy is to provide consultancy services based on industry best practice in each of our areas of competence, tailored to meet our Client’s specific needs and circumstances, and in accordance with ISO 9001:2008.
Furthermore, BCRM is committed to the continuous improvement of its internal quality management system and the delivery of services and products to our Clients. Our quality objectives and KPIs have been established and are regularly monitored at Management Review meetings. This ensures that the BCRM quality system remains effective and appropriate.
The Quality Management Policy and its related objectives are communicated to all employees at induction, are regularly reviewed by top management and regularly reinforced to all employees.
BCRM is planning to upgrade this to ISO 9001:2015 compliance in 2017.
Information Security – ISO27001: 2005
BCRM is committed to ensure that it maintains legislative and regulatory compliance as well as adopting business best practice for its information assurance and information security.
To demonstrate this BCRM has gained and maintained ISO 27001 to manage and monitor its processes and controls implemented protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of its information and that entrusted to it by its Clients.
BCRM upgraded this to ISO 27001:2013 compliance in 2015.
Business Continuity – BS 25999: 2006
BCRM is committed to ensure that it maintains its ability to provide services to its customers in every situation and has adopted BS 25999 to ensure it meets best practice and can continue to deliver services after and incident that may otherwise have affected this.
To demonstrate this BCRM has gained and maintained BS 25999 to manage and monitor its processes and controls implemented protect the business from any adverse events that may affect the ability to provide uninterrupted products and services to BCRM Clients.
BCRM upgraded this to ISO 22301:2012 compliance in 2015.
BCRM has implemented (partially or fully) a number of other standards but has either chosen not to seek certification or that certification is not available. These include:
- BS 7858 – Staff Vetting and Screening;
- BS 8600 – Complaints Management Systems;
- BS 10008 – Legal admissibility of electronic evidence;
- BS 10500 – Anti-bribery Management System (which has now been superseded by ISO 37001 Anti-bribery management systems — Requirements with guidance for use in late 2016);
- BS 10012 – Data Protection;
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems;
- ISO 17020 – Requirements for the operation of various types of bodies performing inspection;
- ISO 17025 – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories;
- ISO 19011 – Guidelines for quality and/or environmental management systems auditing;
- ISO 19600 – Compliance management systems — Guidelines
- ISO 20000 – Service Management;
- OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety.