The BCRM Team
BCRM’s management team has technical backgrounds and business experience gained from working in a variety of organizations.
Our Managing Director
BCRM’s team is made up of a number of experts from the following backgrounds:
- business continuity and disaster recovery;
- cyber security and cyber risk;
- digital forensics;
- financial services;
- health and safety;
- information security and assurance;
- penetration and vulnerability testing;
- service delivery and management;
- technical authors;
all with in-depth expertise. BCRM only employ highly experienced Consultants who will deliver professional, appropriate and holistic advice and consultancy to our Clients. Our Consultants all are professionally qualified, have at least ten years relevant experience in their fields, coming from a variety of differing backgrounds.
Our ISO Consultants also work on a freelance basis for a number of the UK’s leading Conformance Assessment Bodies. This provides an unique insight into ways in which management systems can be simplified and made easier to maintain.
- CCCI – Certified Computer Crime Investigator;
- CCFT – Certified Computer Forensics Technician – Advanced;
- CCP – Certified CESG Professional (SIRA and IA Auditor);
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker;
- CEng – Chartered Engineer;
- CFE Certified Fraud Examiner;
- CGEIT – Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT;
- CIFI – Certified Information Forensics Investigator;
- CIRM – Certified Identity Risk Manager;
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor;
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager;
- CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional;
- CITP – Chartered IT Professional;
- CMC – Certified Management Consultant;
- CWNA – Certified Wireless Network Administrator;
- CWSP – Certified Wireless Security Professional;
- D Prof (Information Security);
- EnCE – Encase Certified Examiner;
- IRCA Certified Auditor (ISO 9001, 20000, 22301 and 27001);
- ISSPCS – International Systems Security Professional Certification Scheme, System Security Practitioner;
- ITIL Certificates;
- MScs (Information Security);
- OPSA – OSSTMM Certified Professional Security Analyst;
- Diploma in Health and Safety Management (British Safety Council);
All BCRM consultants are members of relevant professional organisations (Typically ‘Full Member’ or ‘Fellow’).
In addition, there are a number of linguists, including a number of European languages and Arabic.